[Peace-discuss] Support for Palestine

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Sun Aug 1 22:54:01 CDT 2010

Chomsky's reply here is better than the one he gave in Paris to a similar question, where he brushed off BDS by saying that we should be BDS-ing (sorry to verbalize it) against the United states, which is much more important then to BDS Israeli interests (detrimental to Palestinians, peace, and justice). The obvious answer of course is that one does what one can do effectively; one in fact can do both… I think Chomsky recognizes that his Paris response was facile, so he now goes on with long ratiocination about the matter.
--mkb