[Peace-discuss] From both sides of his Facebook...

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 2 11:19:23 CDT 2010

My amazement at Gill's behavior scrambled my syntax. What I meant to write was

"Democratic candidate for Congress David Gill seems to have removed his Facebook
posts in which he said that he would make the same promise as Rep. Tim Johnson
and would vote for no further funds for war in the Mideast."

He now says, "I have not issued a position statement on this issue"!