[Peace-discuss] The message of wiki-leaks…

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 12:09:00 CDT 2010

You know I'm not very smart, and sometimes have trouble following these
arcane threads.  Someone please remind me why Frank Rich's precise turns of
phrase are the most important thing that y'all have to talk and think
about.  Are you in danger of becoming complacent if ol' Frank finally admits
that the war in Afghanistan is "morally wrong" and not merely some manner
of mistake?

John