[Peace-discuss] Fw: Misplaced hopes…

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 07:41:24 CDT 2010

Nothin' new here, just restating the depressing truth... Yeah, I heard Obama say it, gave him the benefit of the doubt: the need to sound strong enuff to protect the homeland, etc, but once elected, he'd head for the negotiating table... Gibbs' (the WH's) response to Keith Obermann was shameful... --Jenifer