[Peace-discuss] Black is back. well, sort of.

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Aug 15 07:41:07 CDT 2010

William K. Black was a one of John S. McCain's accusers during the S&L crisis and is a former BO supporter.

My old friend ex-pat Max Keiser had him on last week's Keiser Report on RT talking about banking fraud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bf5Frx1lZk

(One of the strong principles of Libertarianism is that the established Rule of Law is followed.
One of our problems is not lack of regulation per se but the failure of procedure in following the Rule of Law.
My experience in the regulation of animal health taught me that the good guys have no problems following good practices but the bad guys find increasingly clever ways to subvert and pervert the rules, or as Black says, suborn the regulatory process.  Oh, those stubborn suborners.)

Black was also on Bill Moyers in April 2009 and April 2010 talking about fraud and the financial crisis--
(there is a moyers transcript so ya dont have to watch the vids)

2009:
http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/04032009/watch.html

2010:
http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/04232010/profile.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pbs%2Fmoyers%2Fjournal-video+%28moyers%2Fjournal-video%29