[Peace-discuss] E. Wayne's return! Re: [Peace] AWARE at the Sweet Corn Festival! Can you help...?

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 21:01:10 CDT 2010

Ah,
Happy moving.
Sorry, my fault.
I was using gmail to search for information about the sweet corn
festival, and I guess I had kept last year's email instead of deleting
it last year.

Forgive me.
-karen medina

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 5:46 PM, E.Wayne Johnson <ewj at pigs.ag> wrote:
> I hate to appear so shift-less but note the date:
>
> On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 1:04 PM, E. Wayne Johnson wrote:
>>> I'll be back again soon and can help to fill in where there are open
>>> shifts
>
> We are moving soon but we are moving from Qiao's hometown on the mountain
> plateau south of Taiyuan to an apartment on the west side of Beijing outside
> the 3rd ring road...

karen medina
"In this universe, we are given two gifts: the ability to love, and
the ability to ask questions." (Mary Oliver, American poet)
A third gift is the ability to laugh. (Jenifer, a friend)