[Peace-discuss] Liberal radio pushes deficit scam

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 09:28:51 CDT 2010

And, right on cue, a Byron York column printed in today's N-G promotes the
Heritage Foundation crusade against the pay scales for federal workers. It's a
crappy and deceptive study, of course, but the point is that government workers
should be better paid than in the private sector, there should be more of them
in order to create a demand for higher wages in the private sector, and yes,
government workers should be doing things that are worthwhile for the economy
and the society--not that hard, really.