[Peace-discuss] the ruling class

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 09:32:53 CDT 2010

>From what I've read of it so far, a great article, located in a "conservative"
publication because?? Liberal multiculturalism can't handle these cultural
issues in a serious way; leftists (mostly rightly) think that cultural issues
distract us from class issues. But the cultural issues need to be taken
seriously, if only because the ruling class's authority is now part and parcel
of its claims to "expertise."