[Peace-discuss] not a peace issue but a local one / need advice on a letter to the Champaign Park District

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 16:05:45 CDT 2010

Karen,I don't know what kind of practices or whether other parks have the necessary facilities... but if you don't have the full story and if this is yr first contact, I'd say keep it short and sweet and just ask for more info, e g:         ---------------------------------------------------------------------
Why did the Champaign Park District choose Millage Park in Cherry Hills for its [ softball-baseball-volleyball ] practices? A more central location would make those more accessible for all CU residents, especially when practices start at 530p.
Please get back to me with more information about this? Thanks in advance.                  ---------------------------------------------------------Just my 2c worth. --Jenifer