[Peace-discuss] On why Liberal Defenders of the ‘Mosque’ Get it Wrong

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 16:16:12 CDT 2010

Can you IMAGINE the reaction if Patterson's offer of free federal land were accepted??? Our federal tax dollars going for a religious establishment!!!! (I might agree w/ those objections). And then of course Fox News' "analysts" would accuse Khan of plotting that all along, i e of riling up the far right on purpose, just so they could get free land... Say, maybe we should start that rumor...I am so sick of sooo much press for such non-issues... (I should be used to it by now, huh?) --Jenifer