[Peace-discuss] Why Should the Senate Fund "Enduring" U.S. Military Bases in Afghanistan?

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Aug 26 09:23:07 CDT 2010

And the people still give their consent, and continue to provide the
material support
for this activity.   The people of the United States cannot be held
guiltless for
the acts of their government.  The people have repeated given their
consent for
the acts of the US government, and they have been more than willing to
accept the benefits of American Hegemony.

"Paybacks are Hell."