[Peace-discuss] What First Amendment?

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 20:33:33 CST 2010

Thanks for sharing this article, Carl. I shared the link for the
article with Amazon.com when I wrote to tell them that they have lost
me as a customer. It took me a while to find a way to email them.

-karen medina

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 7:29 PM, C. G. Estabrook <galliher at illinois.edu> wrote:
> I've spent a lot of money at Amazon over the years.  No more.
>
> http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6B05EK20101202

-- karen medina
* "the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain
* "We are always too busy for our children; we never give them the
time or interest they deserve. We lavish gifts upon them; but the most
precious gift--our personal association, which means so much to
them--we give grudgingly." -- Paine, Mark Twain: A Biography
* "Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What
you gain at one end you lose at the other. It's like feeding a dog on
his own tail. It won't fatten the dog." - Mark Twain
                                                     ###