[Peace-discuss] "Wikileaks Has Committed No Crime"

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 18:54:04 CST 2010

Librarians are the greatest!!!

--- On Fri, 12/3/10, Karen Medina <kmedina67 at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Karen Medina <kmedina67 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] "Wikileaks Has Committed No Crime"
To: peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Date: Friday, December 3, 2010, 12:54 PM

> As Timothy Matusheski, a lawyer working with Wikileaks and Mr. Assange,
> said, “They accuse him of breaking the law. But they haven’t said what
> law.”  Perhaps because they can’t find one.
>
> http://www.lasisblog.com/2010/11/12/wikileaks-has-committed-no-crime/

Thanks for sharing that!
Wikileaks conversations are happening here - yes, right here in the
doctoral study. I am amazed. Rarely do such conversations enter these
4 hallowed walls. The master's students, yes, sometimes burst into
interesting conversations about world events, but not the phd
students.

-karen medina
phd student that does not fit in