[Peace-discuss] Fw: BREAKING: Big Senate vote

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 16:59:51 CST 2010

Fyi...

--- On Sat, 12/4/10, Adam Green, BoldProgressives.org <info at boldprogressives.org> wrote:

From: Adam Green, BoldProgressives.org <info at boldprogressives.org>
Subject: BREAKING: Big Senate vote
To: "Jenifer Cartwright" <jencart13 at yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, December 4, 2010, 4:33 PM

#yiv550789614 , #yiv550789614 td, #yiv550789614 font {font-size:10pt;}
#yiv550789614
#yiv550789614 td p {margin:0em;}
#yiv550789614 p {margin:1em 0em;}
#yiv550789614 td div p {margin:1em 0em;}

This week, Republicans voted wrong on tax cuts. Hold them accountable...

Chip in $3 to target Republicans with online ads in their states.

Jenifer,
BREAKING: Senate Republicans just obstructed a Democratic bill to end George W. Bush's tax cuts for the richest Americans.
Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown voted against the will of his constituents. So did Maine Sen. Olympia Snowe. Both are up for re-election this cycle.
Can you help us run online ads in Scott Brown and Olympia Snowe's home states, holding them accountable? Chip in $3 here.
We're also targeting the two top Republican leaders in the House -- John Boehner (OH) and Eric Cantor (VA).
Boehner called the Democratic plan "chicken crap" before voting no. When Republicans side with the richest 2% against the entire middle class, they need to be held accountable.
Our ads will put political pressure on them back home -- increasing the chance they will caving if Democratic leaders bring the tax proposal up for another vote soon.
Chip in $3 to help us run ads holding Republicans accountable. Click here to see the ads and donate.
Our people-powered ads have gotten amazing media and voter attention so far. So please also pass this email on to others, to keep our momentum going.
Thanks for being a bold progressive,
-- Adam Green, Stephanie Taylor, Jason Rosenbaum, and the PCCC team

Want to support our work? We're entirely funded by our members—no corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. We've received over 60,246 small-dollar donations. Can you help us hit 65,000?

        Paid for by the Progressive Change Campaign Committee PAC (www.BoldProgressives.org) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. Contributions to the PCCC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.