[Peace-discuss] Twas the Day Before Thanksgiving 2010

Nora Whipple carbenmommy at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 13:32:42 CST 2010

As most of you know, this is that yearly sending that reminds us just what is worth fighting for as well as for those to let me know to either keep their names upon my email list, or to delete them.  Remember I love you all, and wars are never needed unless it is to take an evil man out of power.
NEW

Twas the Day Before Thanksgiving 2010
The day before Thanksgiving South Korea was
 jammed. ...and now thanks to Obama, we're now worse than France."We stand shoulder to shoulder with our close ally."while our troops are spread out too thin, look at a map.
...and thus brings on round two because we have nothing better to
 dothan to
 find out who still pines for bin Laden or US.Our tanks, our trucks, our ammunition still remain out of dateand our used by our suckers who sit in the desert and wait.
"Poppies, Poppies, Poppies will make them sleepy.""heroin, heroin,
 heroin will kill all our addicts."  So forget the DEA and TSA need our reservists and NG to help out at home.
"Good GOD, they've all become 'Lil Abners.""Kill, kill, kill
 faster pussy cat kill, kill, kill, kill."So
 this is Christmas who cares if were safe.Just
 put us all in cars to be submerged in water.
Let city officials pocket escape moneythat were the PEOPLE's property of New Orleansboth before and after Katrina hit and while the living dead drifted though out the city.
On Palin, on Johnson, on Bush Sr. and Junior.
On Reagan, on Nixon and both Kennedies.On McCarthy, on Carter and even dear Hilary.On Elizabeth II, but not on dear Bill.   Ever wonder why social security is almost extinct,and why I sing so proudly about Edelweiss?Ever wonder why Disney wanted Santa's
 job to protect our children from a demon such as Hermes?
Sonar, radar, agent orange and atomic bombs.I could list our stupidity on and on and onconcerning the manipulation
 of our white brothers.The Marijuana Tax Act, Huxley Leary and Mrs. Bobby.
"Have yourself a merry little Christmas now.""Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas" and Charlene Baltimore."Yes, I'm a Mormon.  That's why I just smoked a packof Newports and drank three vodka tonics ."  See Mitch fly.
"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.""You just gonna stand there and watch me burn?""You just gonna stand there and hear me cry?"That's alright most men don't care if Joe lives or dies.
"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas."  Sang Joe as he was bombed."'And may all your
 Christmases be white, Jingle and Jangle."Snow Miser and Heat Miser care nothing about you.Buhlzwerge, buhlzwerge are exactly what you are.
Courtney did it, that damn Jezebel.  Poor Kurt, poor kurt.Ha, ha, ha, ha, he, he, and a big no way!What is a nation to do when the Right to Life takes over a nation of people's Right to Die?
"To save us all form Satan's power.  Comfort and joy.""Oh tidings of comfort and joy," if the drug you can afford.Huxley, Leary, Bobby's wife, brother and himself.Get it?  Got it?  You are worth the pan upside your heads.
 I know that you hear me as I fly out of sight,
"That's right white girls that's just what you do, stick 'em in you before you stick 'em in the ground to collect
 their cash!"Oh bugger, oh bugger and, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho.Merry Christmas to all Nazis and Santa Clause
 too!