[Peace-discuss] Commentary submitted to N-G

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Dec 12 18:13:36 CST 2010

Perversity oft presents the path to progress.
A road less travelled?
"The straight line seems bent.", as Laozi noted.

Of course, the blame for their woes lies squarely with the American People
themselves, not with their "duly elected leaders" (lol!) nor the
perpetrators of
academic pedantry, nor with their wretched offspring.  The inability of
the American People to "do anything" about their problems will be
a historic classic.

The "education" system seems to be a great aid in the dumbing down
of the people such that they don't dare think about rising up against
their masters.
Americans have grown soft, and lazy.  America has become a land of
sissies and bullies.
Some of us have seen the collapse coming for 35-40 years.
No doubt the real "holocaust" is "yet to come".

It is yet to be seen if Americans will, or even Can, respond to the
"wake-up call" or
just roll over and go back to sleep, if they are able.  A friend told me
recently that Nightmares are only possible for those able to sleep.
(At least he's awake.)

With all due respect, David Green, I perceive the social safety net from
a different perspective.  I dont see it as a net under the people, but
rather
as a net cast over the people, keeping them firmly under control, and
therein
lies the gravity of the situation.