[Peace-discuss] Who should be in jail, Biden or Assange? Obama or Manning?

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sun Dec 19 20:27:38 CST 2010

I think that Ex Post Facto Laws...
...er.../Retroactive Policies/...
help keep America safe from Terrorists and protect the USA from
those who "Hate Americans Because they are Free"...!!!

(maybe not /free, /exactly...how about just "cheap"?)

    /No, no!' said the Queen. 'Sentence first - verdict afterwards.'/
    /'Stuff and nonsense!' said Alice loudly. 'The idea of having the
    sentence first!'/
    /'Hold your tongue!' said the Queen, turning purple./
    /'I won't!' said Alice./
    /'Off with her head!' the Queen shouted at the top of her voice. /
    /Nobody moved./