[Peace-discuss] Fw: All Because Of You! (from Brave New Films)

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 11:52:52 CST 2010

Fyi...

--- On Thu, 12/23/10, Robert Greenwald <info at bravenewfilms.org> wrote:

All Because Of You!

"LIKE" Cuéntame On Facebook Today!

Dear Jenifer,

In 2010 we launched a powerful and poignant project called Cuéntame. Throughout the year Cuéntame has fought for the most pressing issues within and throughout the Latino community without any censorship or outside influence.

Watch the video and "LIKE" Cuéntame on Facebook to make this community even stronger for 2011!

Our work has reached millions of people and we’ve been able to take on critical issues like:

Exposing hateful Tea Party rhetoric.
Fighting the discriminatory Arizona law SB1070.
Pushing to enact a Dream Act.
Helping turn out the highest Latino vote in history.
Exposing racist electoral ads.
A music and film series to educate about the best of Latino culture and much, much more!

This work would not have been possible without the support of thousands that are passionate about fighting for social justice and equality for all. With close to 50,000 members and over 30 million impressions on our campaigns, we’ve become one of the strongest Latino social networks. We have been able to reach over a hundred million people through our media and press impact and now we are ready to take on even more battles. We now need you to be part of this flourishing community and join in creating powerful media that makes an impact.

Cuéntame was created for you and by you. Building a strong  multi-cultural community and with strong numbers is the most effective way that we can keep producing these campaigns, daily videos and continue to get our community's voice heard loud and clear.

Join us today and be ready to take on the battles of 2011!

Thank you so much for your support! See you on the Cuéntame page!

Yours,

Robert Greenwald, Axel Caballero, Ofelia Yañez

and Brave New Foundation's Cuéntame team

To ensure delivery of our emails, please add info at bravenewfilms.org to your address book.

Also find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, iTunes or RSS.

Brave New Foundation | 10510 Culver Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232

To modify your email preferences or to unsubscribe, click here