[Peace-discuss] Fw: Who Is Keeping Track of the Trillions?

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Dec 30 20:22:20 CST 2010

Yes, Grayson got in her face.

The Fed will be asked a lot more serious questions in the future.

Interestingly I met a lady from Zimbabwe who works for one of the 2
largest Hong Kong banks.
She thinks that the USA is headed in the same direction as Zimbabwe with
its money printing,
call it QE2, QE(n), what ever you like, q.e.d.
"Printing money is NO GOOD!", she said.

She thinks that a day of RECKONING is due and HK will drop its long
standing 7.8 peg to the dollar.

*
I also note great amounts of investment money trying to flow from the US
to China.
That's where Bernanke's QE2 is going.  Actually China doesnt want that
"hot money"
and doesnt want the inflation.

But people believe what they want to believe, and want that itch in
their ear to be scratched
with some nice soft words.  They took Grayson out, but let's hope he
regroups and bounces back.