[Peace-discuss] Pull a Green Party Ballot Today!

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Feb 4 11:34:19 CST 2010

Ricky & Bob:

Bottom line, gentlemen - What do these principles mean that you will do in
regard to the local Congressional election this fall?

Will you vote for the incumbent Republican, Tim Johnson, who claims that he was
wrong to vote for war against Afghanistan and Iraq, and that he will no longer
vote for money for Mideast war?  Or will you vote for his Democratic
challenger, David Gill, who will not make such a pledge?  Or perhaps no vote?

Regards, CGE

believed to be clean.