[Peace-discuss] Pull a Green Party Ballot Today!

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Feb 4 19:40:32 CST 2010

I'm staking my two Benjamins not on the notion that there'll be a Green
representative any time soon, but on the conviction that the US won't leave
Afghanistan (or Iraq) short of a war of more than Vietnamese scale (60,000
Americans and 4 million Asians dead, many more maimed) - unless it's forced to
politically, here at home.  And I'd gladly pay $200 in that event.  --CGE

believed to be clean.