[Peace-discuss] Bob Naiman presentation - 2p Sun Feb 14 at CPL

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:23:28 CST 2010

Technical issue with the lists: When something is posted to both
Peace-discuss and peace, I only get the peace-discuss note. I get nothing
from peace.

Weird.

-karen medina

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Jenifer Cartwright <jencart13 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Please join us at 2p on Sunday, February 14th at the the Champaign Public
> Library for a presentation on Gaza by Bob Naiman. The News Gazette
> announcement follows, and relevant information on the topic is attached.
> Please forward widely.
>  --Jenifer
>
> *NEWS GAZETTE ANNOUNCEMENT*
> AWARE Films will host a presentation by scholar-activist Robert Naiman, 2p
> Sunday, February 14th at the Champaign Public Library. Naiman will discuss
> the Gaza Freedom March and his December trip to the Middle East. Naiman
> coordinates "Just Foreign Policy" and is a frequent contributor to the
> Huffington Post. FREE, open to all. Join us for refreshments and after-talk
> discussion. 352-2803
>

> --
> believed to be clean.

karen medina
"In this universe, we are given two gifts: the ability to love, and the
ability to ask questions." (Mary Oliver, American poet)
A third gift is the ability to laugh. (Jenifer, a friend)

believed to be clean.