[Peace-discuss] Jokers to the right, maybe, but where are the clowns?

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat Feb 6 20:21:32 CST 2010

You're certainly right about the corporate media, and the author of that "Left
response" would agree with you.  In fact he wrote an important book on the
subject a generation ago:

    Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of the Mass Media (1988),
    by Edward S. Herman and Noam Chomsky.

Those remarks were from an interview that appeared in the IWW journal
"Industrial Worker," December 2009 (106:10, p. 6):  "Worker Occupations And The
Future Of Radical Labor: An Exclusive Interview With Noam Chomsky," by Diane
Krauthamer (Copyright 2009 Industrial Workers of the World).

It's the voice of an authentic left, which is why it's so hated by liberals.
(See Michael Berube's new book.)  --CGE

believed to be clean.