[Peace-discuss] Fw: WARNING

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Feb 8 06:44:35 CST 2010

The recent Tea Party convention in Nashville does have some positive aspects inasmuch as it suggests that "ordinary people" are speaking out against the way that government and politics is done in the USA.

However, there are many who perceive that the "National Tea Party" is something different from the grassroots movement and they can smell the likes of Karl Rove, Newt Gingrich, and other mainstream Republican operatives sliming in the basement.

This email copied below expresses that sentiment.