[Peace-discuss] Will there be an AWARE ad in CCHCC book?

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 14:32:24 CST 2010

"also strong single payer movements in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York,
Illinois, Colorado, and New Mexico."

Yay Illinois!!!
-karen medina

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 1:10 PM, C. G. Estabrook <galliher at illinois.edu> wrote:
> I propose Kucinich's letter as the text for AWARE's ad in the CCHCC book:
>

> http://kucinich.house.gov/UploadedFiles/Medicare_for_All_Ltr_to_Obama.pdf
>
> --
> believed to be clean.

karen medina
"In this universe, we are given two gifts: the ability to love, and
the ability to ask questions." (Mary Oliver, American poet)
A third gift is the ability to laugh. (Jenifer, a friend)

believed to be clean.