[Peace-discuss] Obama's Owned -- You Can Bank On It

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 10 23:15:06 CST 2010

"What we have now is not a free market. It is rather one of the most complete
(and awful) instances ever of savvy businessmen capturing a state and the minds
of the people who run it. Is this really what the president seeks to endorse?"

--Simon Johnson (MIT economist and co-author of 13 Bankers)

C. G. Estabrook wrote:
> In spite of the source, the ritualistic nod to the free market, and the
> concluding obscenity, this article is about right.
>
> http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=35584

believed to be clean.