[Peace-discuss] Authoritarianism and America today

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 13:48:55 CST 2010

Unfortunately, that wordiness is an occupational hazard in what might be called "critical educational studies," which is Giroux's day job, with certain formalities regarding academic theory sometimes getting in the way of explanation. Nevertheless, Giroux has had a let of interesting things to say about youth and society over the last decades.

DG