[Peace-discuss] Fw: Breaking news...

Laurie Solomon ls1000 at live.com
Sat Feb 20 12:41:23 CST 2010

The Dems are finally showing some balls and forcing Harry Reid to endorse and support the types of actions that he should have taken long ago so as to exercise power to bring about legislation that a majority of the public wanted but the Republicans blocked under the super majority requirements along with the giving into people like Lieberman and some of the conservative Dems by offering compromkises that took options off the table.