[Peace-discuss] passing of Franky Day

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 09:09:23 CST 2010

(Folks who have been around here for a while will remember that Franky
Day was very active in the Friends' meeting and the local public
Sanctuary movement for Salvadoran
and Guatemalan refugees, among much other peace and other activism.
This note is from her daughter Dorothy, also known to many who have
been around here for a while. - RN)

>From Dorothy Day: Sunday Feb 21, 2010 With Sorrow I let you know that
Franky Day passed way last night. She went surrounded by her family
and feeling the full
love of the staff here at Foulkeways. Although we miss her we hold dear
the memories of how she molded each of our lives and the knowledge that
there are so many who love her and had their lives touched by her.

--
Robert Naiman
Just Foreign Policy
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org

Change.org: End the war in Afghanistan
Timeline for Withdrawal and Political Negotiations
http://www.change.org/ideas/view/end_the_war_in_afghanistan_establish_a_timeline_for_withdrawal_and_begin_political_negotiations

believed to be clean.