[Peace-discuss] [Peace] [Fwd: Interfaith Panel Discussion Series 2010, Session Three]

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 11:23:38 CST 2010

I would think that making America safe for Muslims depends more on our conduct of foreign policy than on an appreciation of rites of passage. Which is to say, making Muslims in the rest of the world safe from America. On the domestic front, it would be more helpful to compare and contrast between the treatment of those donating money to say, Israel vs. Palestine. For one you get a tax deduction, for the other a life sentence. Not to overblow the event, but I think that such a panel might promote complacency about what's really going on.

DG