[Peace-discuss] Fw: MSNBC's Ed Schultz

Laurie Solomon ls1000 at live.com
Tue Feb 23 16:14:42 CST 2010

From: Adam Green, BoldProgressives.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 2:49 PM
To: Laurie Solomon
Subject: MSNBC's Ed Schultz

      Video of Ed Schultz & PCCC

Laurie,

Last night, we broke some news on MSNBC's Ed Schultz show.

Our letter calling on Congress to pass the public option through "reconciliation" got two big new signers -- Sen. Tim Johnson from conservative South Dakota and Sen. Debbie Stabenow from Michigan. This morning, Hawaii's Daniel Inouye signed -- bringing us to 23 senators in 1 week!

Unfortunately, Sen. Richard Durbin has still not stepped up. Can you call Durbin today? We give you a script -- click here.

Ed Schultz told us: "Great work. Let's keep it going -- you've got the attention of the American people."

See the video of MSNBC -- and call Durbin by clicking here.

Thanks for being a bold progressive.

-- Adam Green, Stephanie Taylor, Aaron Swartz, PCCC co-founders

believed to be clean.