[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Who'd be there if we hold a Main Event tomorrow 1/2 2-4pm?

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Fri Jan 1 14:01:13 CST 2010

I was working on a flyer for tomorrow when I concluded that I lacked the
courage/foolhardiness to stand outside for two hours.  Having just come back
from a brief trip around town, I'm adopting Ron's position...

If anyone really wants to be out, I'll finish the flyer, but I really don't
recommend it.  --CGE