[Peace-discuss] State by State Obama (dis)Approval Ratings

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Jan 10 16:06:44 CST 2010

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/01/10/latest-round-up-of-obama-polls-by-state/

People are finally seeing through Obama's kill-people-and-support-the-rich
policies.  Now the question is whether an opposition can be generated that can
reverse those policies.  I don't see how it can be done without a substantial
defeat of Democrats in 2010 and 2012.

Massive public protest - a combination of a revived anti-war movement and
tea-partiers - may convince the Democrats to reverse their policies in their own
interests, but I doubt it. Encouraging resistance in the military {"Hell, no! We
won't go to the Mideast!") and economic disruptions ("We want jobs! End
foreclosures!") may help.  --CGE

believed to be clean.