[Peace-discuss] with regret...leaving this list

Mikhail Lyubansky lyubanskym at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 21:27:59 CST 2010

Dear Peace Discussion Group,

It is with much regret that I am unsubscribing from this list. I have
enjoyed following the discussions and getting to know some of you virtually.
Unfortunately, the volume of this list has gotten to the point that it has
begun to interfere with my ability to keep up with my other email. I hope to
resubscribe when the Spring semester is over. In the meantime, I would be
grateful if those of you who know me might see fit to forward anything that
might be of particular interest to me.

In peace,
Mikhail

Mikhail Lyubansky, Ph.D.