[Peace-discuss] report on the Senate candidates' debate

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 20:30:19 CST 2010

I watched the Democratic Senate candidates' debate. On the question of
the wars, Cheryle Jackson did not disappoint me. She kept bringing
them up, even if the discussion was something else. When the
discussion was about the economy, she said, "well, the first thing we
need to do is end the wars and bring our troops home."

--
Robert Naiman
Just Foreign Policy
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org