[Peace-discuss] Obama lies about nukes, too

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 16 10:37:00 CST 2010

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 10:11:35AM -0600, C. G. Estabrook wrote:
> [Obama was praised for his pious posturings about eliminating nuclear
> weapons. What a shameless liar he is. --CGE]

It may be so, but seems we need answers to the unanswered questions
mentioned here before knowing whether this is indeed a step away
from eliminating nuclear weapons.  The two definite items in here
are $600+ million for nonproliferation funding, and $145M from DoD for
"nuclear weapons surveillance".

If a new-improved-nuclear-weapons program gets funded, then I would agree with you.

But why count monsters before they're hatched?

believed to be clean.