[Peace-discuss] An appalling bigot

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Jan 18 10:58:24 CST 2010

That's probably the appropriate way to defend Clinton against the charge of
racism...

The liberal practice for a generation has been to police language scrupulously
("He said '*Negro*'?!") while allowing inequality to grow at a rapidly
accelerating pace.

Talk right to the people you destroy.

believed to be clean.