[Peace-discuss] WTF?

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 14:10:41 CST 2010

Ron,

You were at last week's meeting when we decided to cancel AWARE
meeting because of the Martin Luther King event at Krannert which
started at 5pm.

3 out of 4 of the people at the meeting were going to the King event.
You were the 4th. We asked if you wanted to have the key and open the
IMC for anyone else not going to the King eveng and to have the AWARE
meeting, but you said you would rather not have a meeting at all.

I am really very sorry for the misunderstanding. If there were more of
us attending meetings, then a small thing of 3 of us going to a
special event would not cause the cancelling of a meeting. 20 - 3
would still have left 17 people.

Ron, you are truly hardcore anti-war.

-karen medina
a hardcore anti-war activist who was interested in King and feeling
abandoned ... but we should Never doubt that a small, group of
thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the
only thing that ever has.

believed to be clean.