[Peace-discuss] From Arthur Silber's blog

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 18:08:32 CST 2010

And I will further say that, if I lived in Massachusetts, I would be somewhat tempted to vote for Brown, if the thought of doing so didn't afflict me with hysterical paralysis. I say that for only one reason: in the specific context of this election -- and given that one of the primary reasons Coakley's supporters urge a vote for her is to "save" the health insurance bill (a bill which is the corrupt product of a corrupt system, incapable of being "improved" no matter how much they tinker with it given the vile corruption at its core) -- a Brown victory would deliver one overriding message: Stop Fucking With Us. That's a message worth delivering, I think. It might slow the bastards down just a little bit; gridlock and confusion among the monstrous governing class are very positive assets now. And at this point, time is critical. Much more about all that soon, I hope. But a vote for Coakley is close to unforgivable as far as I'm concerned; all the
 arguments in support of such a vote rely on a series of critical errors, which I hope to explain in detail in some long-planned articles. If you vote for her, I suggest you have the following tattooed on your forehead: "Please fuck me until I'm dead, and I'll still vote for you as long as I can!" But, hey, if you get your thrills that way, enjoy it, pal.

http://powerofnarrative.blogspot.com/2010/01/pain.html

believed to be clean.