[Peace-discuss] Karl Rove to attend CU for GOP Lincoln Dinner

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Jan 26 08:19:51 CST 2010

No, its not April 1.  I am not kidding you.  K a r l   R o v e .

The evil genius Karl Rove himself will be in Champaign March 20 for the Lincoln Day Dinner.

He is not on the menu.  He is speaking.  No, I am not making this up.

The announcement at the Champaign County Republicans website says
"Help Us Welcome Karl Rove to Champaign".
believed to be clean.