[Peace-discuss] Found these words of wisdom upon the www

Nora Whipple carbenmommy at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 17:17:04 CST 2010

I found the following excerpt upon the world wide web when I placed the terms "we really weren't that dysfunctional" into the computer's search engine.  I think the excerpt sums up what Obama was telling the Nation last night as to why minorities are no longer scared of right-winged male facists who cannot see their anger through their own neanderthalic eyes.  Those Bcced, please feel free to comment

Briseadh na Faire says:

Something to ponder, from ages past:

When a country is in harmony with the Tao,
the factories make trucks and tractors.
When a country goes counter to the Tao,
warheads are stockpiled outside the cities.
There is no greater illusion than fear,
no greater wrong than preparing to defend yourself,
no greater misfortune than having an enemy.
Whoever can see through all fear
will always be safe.

The above excerpt really makes me happy because we all are finding out that our founding fathers had the Nation set up the correct way the first time around, and it wasn't until some stupid, white and wigged men started playing "God and his angles" that "political correctness" had to be born.

It is as natural as "rebellion":  Don't want the flip-side to take place against you, don't flip the coin in the first place.

Keep the Faith and the Ball Rolling or Keep on Keeping on,

Nora E. Whipple

believed to be clean.