[Peace-discuss] National Propaganda Radio

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Fri Jan 29 20:59:35 CST 2010

Your right  Carl !

I have said for years now to many liberal - academics that ; " NPR is the
FOX News of the Inteligensia ".

If anyone thinks this is an outrageous and inaccurate statement, just look
at this article. And this is NOT the first time. When that bastard fascist
war criminal Ronald Reagan died ( may he rot in hell ) NPR did not have ONE
person on criticizing Reagan.
When Michael Moore released his film SICKO, he was badgered and cut-off by
the NPR " hosts " which was followed by numerous critics of the film.

This is the direct consequence of not having 100 % public funding and
listener funding for " Public " T.V. and Radio, and instead having corporate
grants.

David J.