[Peace-discuss] Fw: House Stands Firm on Afghanistan Withdrawal Timetable

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Jul 3 04:03:49 CDT 2010

I wasn't disagreeing with you, Carl.

Chickens like all birds excrete nitrogenous waste as uric acid as a solid
rather than urea, which allows the bird
to conserve water.  Uric Acid is brilliantly white, so brightly white that
it is used as a reflecting substance by fireflies.

The old farmer story goes like this:
Q: "What is that white stuff in chicken shit?
A: "That's chicken shit, too"

The house Dems are trying to make a big deal and a big show of how
Principled they are because they voted for a various amendments to the war
funding, but in the end they were nothing more than cowardly chicken shits.
They want to point out their shiny bright speckles, but that white stuff is
just chickenshit, too.

***
No doubt our journalists are paid very well for the way they write.  Hayden
writes glowingly, "Though the war will escalate as a result of the final
vote, the opponents sent a powerful message to the president and newly
confirmed Gen. David Petraeus that antiwar pressure will only increase in
the period ahead..."

Mamma mia, tamadegebazi, and WTF???!!!

Most of these so-called Principled Opponents voted FOR the war budget.

They must think (or realize?) that their constituents are Stupid.

So the next day the Dems come out and say "well we voted for the war but you
can see clearly how strongly we are against it...see what a strong message
we are sending?".

And the neocons come out and say "well, we were for the War, but we were
against the Bill."

The whole thing was cut and dried before the vote, and both heads of the One
Party Beast knew how it was going to come out in advance, otherwise they
would not have permitted the vote to go down as it did.