[Peace-discuss] They found someone crazier than McChrystal

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Jul 8 21:08:33 CDT 2010

One of my teachers in vet school used to talk about having a
trained maggot on a leash.

There really might be one day in a thousand that one could use a maggot like
this guy.
What to do with 'im the other 999 days.  I dont think these cats sit around
quietly and
keep it all under their hat like Little Cat Z until the time is ripe.

***

...And I went up there, I said, "Shrink, I want to kill.  I mean, I wanna, I
wanna kill.  Kill.  I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and
guts and veins in my teeth.  Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill,
KILL, KILL."  And I started jumpin up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL," and
he started jumpin up and down with me and we was both jumping up and down
yelling, "KILL, KILL."  And the sargent came over, pinned a medal on me,
sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy."
***
---If you want to end war and stuff you got to sing loud.