[Peace-discuss] On Afghanistan, Michael Steele Speaks for Me

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Jul 9 19:18:06 CDT 2010

Sooner or later one has to realize and integrate the fact that things are
controlled by a well-entrenched oligarchy and all of that b.s. about
left-right liberal-conservative r/d have very little to do with what it
going on.

Keebler cookies are made by elves in hollow trees and all those factories
out the 'burbs are just smokescreen.  People expect to see factories and
they
don't believe in elves or hobbitses, so Keebler has to keep some factories
around just
to maintain order and prevent consternation.

George Carlin says it well about the oligarchy. "Its a Small Club,
and you ain't in it.  And it's the same club that they use to hit you
over the head with...They don't give a fuck about you.  They don't
give a Fuck about You.  THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT  YOU."