[Peace-discuss] WaPo on post-9/11 growth of national security state: "A hidden world, growing beyond control"; 3 dots for C-U

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 19 12:16:39 CDT 2010

SAIC, on our campus(?), may be at least one of the dots.

This article, from the WP no less, usually a conduit for government propaganda, is one of most important in recent times that has occurred in our mass media. It reveals a monster in our midst, and a huge drag on society, albeit a tremendous boost for those in on all the loot.

Thanks for the reference.

--mkb