[Peace-discuss] [Discuss] Non-interaction with Champaign police

Erek Rambo erekr at msn.com
Tue Jul 20 10:02:47 CDT 2010

I do not know all the details surrounding this case, but being from Missouri and moving to champaign county, i noticed that the PD make a concentrated effort to criminalize the citizens. I have witnessed many illegal searches and conduct which is close to communism. They police the community instead of serving the community. That is one of the main reasons i left. In champaign, ordinary citizens are easly targeted and placed in the system. I have never seen anything like it before in my life!!