[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Bumper stickers.

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sun Jul 25 02:39:12 CDT 2010

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 12:09:44PM -0500, C. G. Estabrook wrote:
> Good idea.  Who's ordering such stuff for AWARE these days?

I've been ordering much of the stock this year...  I'd be really happy
to see us offering "Corporations are NOT The People" -- bet a lot of
visitors would like that.    How do people feel about also having
"Impeach the Supreme Court 5" ?  They each come in bundles of 25,
so we'd have quite a few if we get any.