[Peace-discuss] House Votes Today on Afghan, Pakistan Wars

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Tue Jul 27 21:25:00 CDT 2010

Plugging for Tim Johnson is becoming tedious. So is denigrating David Gill.

I'll bet on Gill's humane qualities any day over Johnson's. I suspect that there's more behind your campaign for Johnson than just his  (recent opportunistic?) war issues  He goes to church and he's against abortion . Does he still believe in the war on terror, which at least until recently he supported? Forget about public health and other issues such as taxes and the economy.

--mkb