[Peace-discuss] [Discuss] Spencer's Gifts selling overtracist/sexist tees

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Jul 28 10:27:30 CDT 2010

Spencer's has gone from being funny and unique to be downright gross and
obscene at times.
Not that gross and obscene is always bad, but some of their stuff is
over-the-top for being in the mall.

I am not sure that all of those tees are too be taken to seriously, really.
Like "FCK all that's missing is U."
and the Tampon Song and that sort of nonsense.

I dont think they are sexist or racist.  They seem to poke fun at everybody,
although I dont think that some of their stuff is funny, its sort of cheap
and gross.  But people must be buying otherwise they wouldnt be selling.

But I've been boycotting them for years.